I am using unlocked Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F model for 1 year. It working fine. But for 3-4 months I cannot keep my phone on overnight. It drains battery to 30%-40%. I have tried all possible solution like:
- kept brightness to minimum
- WiFi, mobile data, Bluetooth, GPS kept off
- stopped unwanted services like FB, S finder, etc from App manager.
I mean all possible options.
It shows that Phone radio and network are draining my batter (as shown in attached images) Also how can screen brightness drain battery when kept idle screen locked mode overnight? (as shown in attached images) Please Help. I have attached screenshots when I found 69% battery remaining in the morning (kept at 100% at night)
- During day battery performs normally even with WiFi and data
- Even when kept in ultra power saving mode overnight it drains around 20% battery
Screenshots - Battery Info(Click to enlarge images)