Rom Toolbox Pro Crashes! I'm using rooted 4.1.2 Xperia P. I used this app to change my stock Font and Boot Animation. It ran so perfectly then. Then I deleted some of the boot animation downloaded by that app (those animations which I downloaded and Previewed) but I kept my Stock animation and the one I used. I didn't delete anything else! Then I opened the app and it crashed! ''Unfortunately Rom Toolbox Pro has stopped'' I wiped cache & then data and when it didn't run I REinstalled it. But still it didn't work!! So, I wiped dalvik-cache of only this app. But still no change! What should I do? I use this app almost everyday. Please help me!
Sorry I cannot add comment for some reason. Well you can try these:
- Install catlog or anyother logger
- set on error.
- install RTP and run.
- Open catlog and save. It should contain the errors.
- Post here.
- Delete its data folder in /data/data/ (something like com.jrummy....).
- Rename and move its folder found on ur sdcard (romtoolbox) somewhere else.
- Install a previous version.
- If not uninstall and try Rom Toolbox Lite.
- Let the dev know about it... Include the log.
If these doesnt work I can give a previous version which works on mine with its data. Hope it helps!