I've got a Samsung Galaxy Fame with a broken touch screen. The owner had it protected with a pattern, and as I am unable to make this pattern with a broken screen, I cannot mount the storage in order to backup/recover data.
- Power, volume and home button are still working
- I can get into recovery and download mode
- The phone is stock (No custom/unlocked bootloder and no CWM)
- USB-debugging is (unfortunately) disabled
What I've tried:
- Connecting a mouse using OTG
- Connecting to the phone using ADB This did not work because I could not mount the sd card because I had no sudo permissions.
- Using a magnet on the screen
I would like to refer to the following question that concerns the same problem but did not give me a solution: Android ADB Shell Recovery Mounting