I have the Samsung Galaxy S6. I use the fingerprint method to lock my phone. For some reason Samsung has decided that no-one will ever want to use more than 4 fingerprints. The obviously never asked my opinion on the matter.
- Left Thumb (when I take it out of my left pocket)
- Right Thumb (when I take it out of my right pocket)
- Left Index (when it's charging on my wireless charger at work)
- Right Index (when it's on my night-stand next to my bed)
- Wife's Left Index (or any one of her fingers) in case she needs to use my phone
I can understand that Samsung would need to limit the number of fingerprints that are stored in not, but why 4? why not 5? 10? etc
So the QUESTION is: (without rooting) How can I get 5 (or more) fingerprints stored?
- I'm not going to start using another method to lock the phone
- I also want my wife to be able to use the fingerprint method
- I want to be able to use both my thumbs and both my index fingers.