Update will took some time to become available in every country.
If you check on Sammobile, 5.0.2 was released today (2015-07-16), and it is for United Kingdom. There no version for other countries.
You can flash UK version via Odin, but better wait some days for it to get released for other countries. After that you should be able to update it via OTA, without risks of bricking, flashing...
As it is WiFi only version, your tab doesn't depends on Country Code and it can work with any, it is just recommended to have version that is at least near you (like not installing Korean version, if you're from USA/EU (because of language, stock apps, QoL changes, compatibilty problems, etc)).
I just want to notice, as I already said this process is NOT recommended.
This involves flashing new ROM using Odin. This process can be risky, it can cause soft (even hard) brick. You should still have warranty, because package is signed by Samsung and it does not trigger binary counter but you never know.
It is best to wait even 1-2 weeks so it gets deployed in every region, but I think it will available in some days so it is not worth trying it...
Keep in mind if you want to continue, do backup! If something bad happens, you will have to do factory data reset, so you can be on safe side, if you need to format it
Process of installing new ROM:
- Download new ROM for your device variant from Sammobile.
- When you download, you will ususally get ZIP, that contains one
.tar.md5 and one
.dll and unpack only
- Download Samsung USB driver and install it.
- Download Odin and unpack it.
- Make sure you disable A/V before you start flashing, it can cause fail. Also you must kill all Samsung Kies processes before flashing or flash will fail.
- Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap some times (as I recall it is 6-8 taps) on build number. It will enable developer options.
- Go Back and find Developer options. Enable it if it isn't. Also you must enable USB debugging and authorize your PC (don't forget to remember choice!).
- Reboot your device to Download mode (find on Google, how to do it for your tab), and plugin USB.
- Open Odin. Now you will see some 'blue' colored box where it says COM something. It means that your device is connected.
- Be sure that you ONLY HAVE CHECKED F. Reset Time and Auto-Reboot! Repartition MUST STAY UNCHECKED !
- Click on PDA and select
.tar.md5, you previously unpacked. Let it some time to check everything.
- Start the process. DO NOT UNPLUG USB OR IT WILL BRICK DEVICE. If everything went well, your device will reboot into Android Lollipop 5.1 ready to use.
Also, Keep in mind - I or this site will not be held responsible if your device get brick after following this process. You should be on safe side but when you flashing and using Odin, you never know what can happen. In 99.9% of time it worked very well for me, but you never know. Good luck