I just bought a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact (D5803) and I'm trying to root it. I'm following this link for instructions, but I got stuck at the "Rooting with exploit" step as I can't authorize the connection.
I've already tried:
- Restarting the ADB server
- Rebooting the device
- Rebooting my PC
- Changing from MTP to MSC and back
- Disabling and then enabling USB debugging
- Disabling and then enabling 'Developer options'
- Using various ADB drivers
- Using different ADB binaries
- Deleting my
- Deleting ADB copies in other tools' folders
- Plugging the device in another port
- Any combination of the above that I can think of
I can't find any other possible solution to this issue on Google. I'm hoping you guys will be able to enlighten me and finally be able to solve this.
PS: Something tells me that my PC is the problem here, as I was never able to do this with my old SGS3 either, but I ran out of ideas about what could be causing it anyway.