I have a Oneplus One running CyanogenMod 12.0. (Based on Lollipop 5.0) I'm trying to create a backup using ADB. I executed the command, and it gave me the usual prompt to unlock my phone and allow the backup. On my phone, the screen comes up asking me if I want to encrypt the backup with a password, and with the "Do not back up" and "Back up my data" buttons. So far so good.
The "Do not back up" button works fine: When I click it, the command on my computer stops running. But the Confirm button just does nothing. When I tap the button, nothing happens; the button doesn't even "light up" like buttons normally do.
- The button is not "grayed out" or disabled: It looks exactly like the other, functioning, cancel button.
- I tried inputting a password, thinking maybe it would not allow me to back up my data unencrypted, but it still behaved exactly the same
- I tried running the "adb backup" command with literally every combination of arguments, with the same results
- "adb devices" does show my phone properly connected
How can I either
- Fix this, and make an ADB backup
- Make a complete backup in some other way, without root access. (I want to unlock my bootloader, which wipes all data)