So far, I noticed that after I turn it on and it completely loads up, it can't:
- show notification-bar
- use camera
- detect or recognize "internal USB storage"
- detect or recognize "SD card"
- use WIFI (when clicked, just says "Error")
- sometimes use cellular network (have good signal strength but can't reach the network)
- sometimes detect "SIM card" (PIN asked on booting but on settings page can't detect!)
My device is pretty heavy on apps (about 200 apps installed), sometimes while I`m working, it hangs and everything just freezes but after about half hour cellular network automatically forced to turned off and everything will be just normal and after reset, net will be back too but the last time that this happened, it took about two hours and when I reset the device, my problems began.
I think all of this is happening because of two reasons:
- the Operating System kernel drivers maybe damaged
- hardware failure (maybe some IC controller fried!)
- because device can't detect internal/external storage so many apps (such as operating system's own apps) can't work properly
- Model number - Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 (GT-S6500D)
- Android version - 2.3.6
- Baseband version - S6500DJPLI1
- Kernel version - 22.214.171.124-1206137
- Build number - Gingerbread.JPLJ1
- Status - Rooted
I know that I simply can use Android's Recovery mode or Odin for flashing a new Operating System but I don`t want to wipe all of my data (very important to me!)