I am currently in India, and I'm not able to get roaming data with my HTC One M8 Sprint. I have tried several settings and several carriers but to no avail. I have called Sprint but their solutions haven't helped. I have registered for roaming and I verified this on the website. I can connect to carriers to make calls, but I cannot get roaming data.
Is there any way I can fix this without having to call Sprint Customer Support again?
- Available network operators: Aircel, IND Airtel, Vodafone IN, CellOne
- Network Modes: CDMA Only, LTE/CDMA, GSM/UMTS Only, Automatic
- All roaming guards are disabled.
- Access Point is default Sprint World.
- CDMA roaming mode is set to Automatic
- Domestic Voice, Domestic Data, International Voice, International Data, and GSM Data is all enabled.