I am using Huawei Honor 3C running v4.4.2, and is rooted for like 1 year without any issue. All of a sudden I am receiving this error: "Check your connection and try again" on Play Store.
Every time I connect to internet it gives me "Unfortunately, Google Play Services has stopped" error 1-2 times and then it goes away.
Possible solutions I already tried:
- Changing time to/from Automatic/Manual
- Removing 'hosts' file
- Airplane mode On/Off
- Force stopping and clearing data/cache of Play Store and Google Play Services app
- Uninstalling updates
- Removing and adding the Google account again
- Changing DNS to Google's or Open DNS' DNS in WIFI setting
- Setting 'No Proxy' in Wi-Fi setting
- Changing IP Address (incrementing)
- Resetting all apps settings to default
- Hangout and other apps are working fine
- Using latest version of Google Play Store and Google Play Services
- I am unable to find Service Framework app