I have a moto g2 android phone with 5.0.2 android Lolipop.
It has started to hang so severely that the mobile is almost unusable.
The mobile never really had any hanging issues earlier.All of a sudden this problem popped up.
I tried :
- factory resetting the phone
- removing sdcard
- removing junk files & folders from sdcard & internally memory
- I have uninstalled most of the apps.(I have google keep,calender widget & watsapp)
Can this be a hardware issue?
I don't want to root my phone as it is still in warranty.
Please share how can I fix this problem .
- when the problem popped up I was on 5.0.1 lollipop version
- There is no common point when my phone freezes
- After the rest the, when I linked the google account etc & installed watsapp , hanging problem started . Only when there was a fresh reset & no app or account was added the phone worked fine