My phone LG Volt LS740 asked me to update, so I did. And before it continued it said it will turn off and then start the new update. I agreed. Now my phone keeps powering off and on like crazy and won't stop until the battery is out. It keeps restarting for no reason. I tried hard reset and soft reset, but nothing works.
Following this thread should enable you to flash the stock ROM, although you'll lose all the data stored on the phone.
A quick summary:
- Download files from post 11 on this thread
- Install LG Flash Tool and LG Mobile Drivers
megalock.dlland drop it into
- Launch LG Flash Tool and select 'manually select DLL'
- Select the .dll and .tot files included
- Click 'Board DL' then click OK
- Turn the phone all the way off, then plug a USB cable into the phone only
- Plug the USB cable into the computer and immediately hold volume up
- Go to Device Manager on the computer and under COM ports select the LG device and double-click it
- Click Port Settings, click advanced, click COM port and set port to 41
- In LG Flash Tool click the arrow in the top-left to run an MD5 check
- Once it finishes, hold power until black screen then hold volume up
- If a menu appears on the phone when booting up, hold power, click normal boot and OK