Contact means your Phone contact or gmail contact ?? Well if you are asking for gmail contact then go to your gmail account and check out your contacts are visible or not ? Go to this link - - http://www.google.com/contacts , if the contacts are there then you can easily access that on your phone via google sync.
Try this software - -> Android Data Recovery
1) Download the software from the below link, install the software in your PC
2) Connect your Mobile with PC .
3) Turn on USB Debugging by going to - -> Settings - -> Application --> Development- -> USB Debugging.
4) When your Phone get connect with PC, you have to press Start button to start the scan, it will take 20-30 min to scan.
5) When scan get complete, you will see your contacts and other options like SMS on the left pane. Select the relevant option that you want to restore and Press - -> Restore.
6) Disconnect your phone and check out your contacts in the phone.