I have Samsung A3. I accidentally broke display. Now I can't unlock the phone. I know I can change the display. But I want to know whether there is a way to transfer data to PC without unlocking phone. I generally use data cable for transfer.

  • 1
    See related Q&A under the tags broken-screen and locked-out. – Firelord Oct 14 '15 at 3:10
  • 2
    And the corresponding tag-wikis, e.g. broken-screen – as they often contain a summary, first-aid, and more (@Firelord better link those next time ;) – Izzy Oct 14 '15 at 8:18

One way in which you can do this is, if you have data stored on a Micro SD card, you can get an adapter and connect it to the PC.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.