I've installed CM 12.1 nightly (currently nightly 20151013) and people who call me complains that they have an echo, and they hear them selves.
I already tried the following:
- Update Nightly (started at 20151008)
- Doing a fresh install clearing all cache.
- Flashing the modem with different versions (currently i9500XXUBMG9)
- Stop "Ok Google"
- Changing the voice recognition to "Basic Google recognition"
- Try different ROM (PAC Man)
- Edit the build.prop and modify the
I'm 90% sure that the problem is with the noise cancellation, because when I mute my mic the echo on the other side stop.
This problem did not occur on the stock (4.2.2) I had before moving to CM.
On the stock ROM I had an option to enable/disable the noise cancellation, this feature seems to be missing on CM12.1 ROM.
Do you have any suggestions? Do you know how to enable/disable the noise cancellation?
Update: I've installed the stock rom with Android 5.0.1 and everything works well.