May I ask for your help regarding this frustratingly persistent error that has been plaguing my Android device?
Does anyone know the probable cause why an error 495 pops up whenever I try to update or download an app? I'm currently using a stock Android L 5.1.1 non rooted device with the latest updates installed.
I tried the following steps to resolve the issue but to no avail:
- Cleared the Cache, Data and uninstalled updates of Google Play Store
- Cleared Cache and Data of Download Manager
- Cleared data of Google Play Services Framework
- Tried installing an app from PC (Play Store accessed in browser)
- Removed and re-added my Google Account.
- Factory Reset (thrice already!)
Can someone help me? All my other devices (1 Android L 5.0 and 1 Android 5.1) can download and update apps flawlessly from Google Play Store. They are all on the same Wi-Fi network.
Any help, comment or suggestion is greatly appreciated!