The title is my problem. When I clicked on a song download link on the internet (mp3 file), it asked me whether to download or to play it. I clicked on "play" and "remember", which was the biggest fault in my whole life, as now I can't download any song at all.
I tried the following:
- Go to Settings>Apps>Music and the clear default actions button was grayed out.
- Go to Settings>Default Actions. Music app wasn't there.
- Go to Settings>Default Actions>Clear all default actions. Didn't help
- Go to Settings>Apps>Clear all app settings. That kinda hurt me as all apps lost data but obviously I still couldn't download songs
- Phone restart at least 3 times - nothing
- Software update and then all the above AGAIN, still nothing.
I just hope I don't have to reset to factory but I guess that wouldn't work either so I won't try. Do you have any ideas?