I'm using the default factory Dialer, Call Log, Contacts app (all those options are running under the same app) on LG L90 running Lollipop 5.0.2.
I created multiple users with the same phone number but then I added a comma (,) and then for each user used a different extension.
- John Doe 1 555 555-5555, 2000
- Mary Jane 1 555 555-5555, 2001
- Jane Roe 1 555 555-5555, 2002
The problem is that when I receive a call from the office the call always gets registered with the first user that I created with the number. For example, I made a call to Jane Roe but that call got registered as John Doe or I received a call from Mary Jane but the name on display was John Doe. With that I can not know who calls me from the office.
- If I try to re-dial that last number it is always John Doe that shows up and then the dialer dials 1 555 555-5555, 2000 instead of 1 555 555-5555, 2001.
- If I delete John Doe then Mary Jane (the second user that was created) is the account that get always registered in the call log.
How can I fix that?