I can't obtain an ip address to my Android smartphone from my wifi router. Observations:
- The smartphone connection to other routers or thru cellular data is ok.
- My router's wifi connection to my PC is ok.
- Wifi link to the smartphone was ok till recently.
- Security on or off doesn't make a change.
- Router is TPink WR541 v7. Firmware upgrade did't help.
Problem persists with 802.11g or b.
Message on the Smartphone: "Obtaining IP address from [My Router'a Name]". Then "Disconnected"
Message on the router's syslog: "0334:DHCPS: 1:[PHONE's MAC ADDRESS], NAK in request."
Would be grateful to receive your help. Best Regards, Joseph.