I've just been gave a Samsung S3, and it come with Android 4.2 (so I cant apply this guide) So I post this question, Please guide me how to take picture using volume key with Samsung S3 (Android 4.2)!?
You could always download a new Camera app, like openCamera or Google Camera, that would include the volume as shutter function, if the camera app that came with the phone does not have it.
just visit this link, it's worked for me http://indahpurngrm.blogspot.com/2016/04/how-to-use-volume-key-to-take-picture.html?spref=tw
In summary: root your phone and install Xposed Framework and then the Xposed Additions module. From that module you can intercept the volume up key and make it take a screenshot.
I have the simplest way for you. Try this :
- Open a camera app.
- Tap a cogwheel icon to enter the setting menu.
- Scroll down to find volume key option, then tap it.
- Select the camera key option.
- Go back to the camera screen .
- Now your ready to use volume down to click a picture.