Backed up to an sd card using Helium before factory resetting my galaxy s5
Helium could find my backups and gave the option to "restore" before factory reset - after, it's not.
I've tried this method:
- Start Helium
- pick any "dummy app" to create a backup from
- Exit Helium
- Check where it placed the backup files, and which files those are (a backup consists of multiple files)
- Copy your backup files to that location
- Check if for each app there are all the files you've checked above1
- Start Helium again, it now should find the backups
- Restore whatever you wanted to restore
But it still only sees the recently backed up apps, not the many others I've pasted there. What is different about my previously backed up apps that it is not recognizing? Please help, someone, I'm so confused and I don't have any other backups.