I backed up to an SD card using Helium before factory resetting my Samsung Galaxy S5. Helium could find my backups and gave the option to "restore" before factory reset - after, it's not.
I've tried this method:
- Start Helium
- Pick any "dummy app" to create a backup from
- Exit Helium
- Check where it placed the backup files, and which files those are (a backup consists of multiple files)
- Copy your backup files to that location
- Check if for each app there are all the files you've checked above1
- Start Helium again, it now should find the backups
- Restore whatever you wanted to restore
But it still only sees the recently backed up apps, not the many others I've pasted there.
What is different about my previously backed-up apps that it is not recognizing?