How do I get better camera performance from the OnePlus One w Cyanogenmod?
- pictures out of focus / blurry
- poor low-light shots
- flash over-exposure
- camera app doesn't have as many features as samsung s5
- no HDR mode
Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
1) Set image quality to 95% instead of 100%. Trust me, it helps
2) Set focus from auto to continuous (this also removes the line people get while recording videos). Leaving the focus mode on tap to focus is a great idea. It lets you pick and quickly set your focal point. Unfortunately, IF YOU DO NOT TAP THE SCREEN, SHOTS WILL BE OUT OF FOCUS.
3) Try a different camera app like Google Camera, Camera fv5, OpenCamera, Camera-Next
4) Change exposure mode from center weighted to frame average keeps the whole shot in mind when choosing exposure. Center weighted and the even more extreme spot metering are for focusing on the center of the photo.
Other more involved pain in the a** Options include:
See more tips and a camera app comparisons @ https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/full-oneplus-one-camera-guide-including-third-party-apps.278496/