How do you save Instagram picture to Android gallery?
Instagram does not provide any options to download images or videos to the phone. However, you can use third party applications like "Instasave for Instagram" for doing this.
- Go to Play Store and Install Instasave application
- Open Instasave app
- Press home button and open Instagram App
- Find image that you want to download
- Click on Menu button (three dots)
- Copy Share URL
- Open Instasave app and you will see your image/video
- Click on Download icon.
protected by Community♦ Nov 19 '17 at 10:25
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?