I have installed latest Android 5.1.1 from the website https://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=taoshan. I have done this with the help of the following steps.
- Unlocked the phone and root it with the help of flash tool before it I have latest stock ROM installed on my phone.
- Using flash tool I flashes the CWD recovery.
- Downloaded the ROM from the website mentioned before and copied to SD Card.
- Rebooted the phone and by press volume + goes to CWD recovery.
- From recovery menu I did "Wipe data/factory reset", "Wipe Cache partition" and "Wipe delvik cache".
- From recovery menu I select "install from zip"->"install zip from SD Card" and then selected the ROM zip file.
- I Also installed gapps zip file after. Both are installed successfully.
- Rebooted the phone and the apps installation completed.
Blue-tooth, Camera, mobile data and all others apps working good. Also the speed of my phone greatly improves and the phone memory shortage issue solved. The only issue I have is the Wifi and hotspot is not turning on at all.
I have tried 5.0 and previous versions of 5.1.1 also some unofficial versions by repeating the same steps (2-8) but having the same issue. Any idea what I done wrong?