My phone is attacked by barrage of error dialogs every 1 second:
- Unfortunately Measure Has Stopped
- Unfortunately mobileOcr Has Stopped
- Unfortunately engriks Has Stopped
It makes the phone so laggy until it restarts by itself. Some other apps also don't work, and it's hard to use the keyboard due to the error dialogs.
I have tried:
- Disabling and uninstalling the apps from Settings
- Installing antiviruses (NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus), but it didn't help either
- Factory reset
I found out that turning off the WiFi (or internet) and restarting the phone prevent the error dialogs to appear, but as soon as I turn it on, they appear again.
Is there a way to remove these malwares?