HTC Recently pushed Android 6.0 to my HTC One M8. (NL)
The update installed without any problems, but I'm now experiencing a few bugs.
- I can not access the APPS list, it gives me the 'please wait' icon. (Settings -> Apps)
- A lot of apps can't be installed since the update. (Playstore error: 505)
- I've tried to clear the cache of the Play store and rebooted the device.
- I've re-added my google account
- But still persists.
What I've done after the update is.. I formatted the external SD to internal storage and rebooted the device.
- The device is running a stock rom, official rom from HTC.
- The device never has been rebooted.
- The device has nothing third party flashed on it.
-- Sincerely Jordy.