As the title suggests,
- My settings on my Android app is high quality, not original size
- Most photos are getting compressed, very few photos are left uncompressed
- Most videos are left uncompressed
- The uncompressed items aren't eating into my Google Drive space
- For checking, I uploaded with these individual files on another test Google account and found out that they are getting compressed.
I want all items to get compressed since it's the algorithm is best of both worlds - retains 99.99% quality and reduces space by >50%.
I can't delete these items from the cloud since that would immediately delete it from my phone, not allowing another attempt of uploading. What can be done to compress these missed items?