I restarted my LG volt and now it's stuck on the phase where it's powering on and won't actually move on to the home menu. How can i fix this?
Based on the phrasing of the question, I'm going to assume that the phone is running completely original software, and that you have not rooted or flashed custom ROMs.
Try clearing dalvik cache on the phone by following these steps:
- With the phone off, hold down the Volume Down button and Power button at the same time for 5 seconds
- There should now be a very basic menu with a picture of Andy the Android centered on the screen.
- In the menu, there will be items listed along the lines of
Reboot, Install .zip, Wipe data, Clear Cache, etcIf you don't see this, try the button combination again.
- Use the Volume down key to highlight the
Clear Dalvik Cacheoption
- Hit the power button to confirm your selection. This will bring up another menu with
Are you sure? NO NO YES NOYou will have to select
- Reboot the device
If this doesn't solve it let me know
protected by Community♦ Jan 15 '18 at 14:57
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?