I'm new to the enter flashing and rooting business. So I would like to get some assistance from you guys regarding this issue of mine... here's what I did:
- Installed CWM via APK on my Xperia Neo V Mt11i
- Got into recovery soon
- Wiped the data, cache and everything...
- I tried installing a ROM from the zip file, turns out it was for "Mt11a!"
- And I exited the whole thing, pulled my SD out and got another ROM...this where things went wrong, my phone's stuck in the "sony" logo now... and I'm not able to get into CWM either...
Here's what all I tried and what I got in result:
- Tried flashing the phone using flashtool, but I keep getting "error processing of loader.sin ended with errors" and flash is cancelled!!
- Next I tried CWM install, it says "ADB server is out of date, killing"...
I'm out of options guys, please help me out and tell me what best can I do resolve either those 2 errors or just a new method! Please help me out!