I'm unable to send or receive MMS while connected to the VPN -- they can be sent/received as normal when the VPN is disconnected. Any insight as to the origin or solution for this problem would be appreciated.
SMS works. Voice works. WiFi calling works.
- Using L2TP/IPSec PSK.
- VPN server is configured on the Android device using IP, rather than domain name.
- DNS server is also configured by IP
- I have no L2TP secret.
- No IPSec ID
- Using IPSec pre-shared key
- Not using any DNS search domains
- No forwarding routes configured
I suspect there is some sort of configuration issue with my APN settings; the current configuration works when disconnected from the VPN.
** Update - I haven't yet found a resolution to this specific issue. After getting frustrated using the manual configuration in the settings menu I decided I would try their official Android app. It will set up the connection for you. Unfortunately, the currently version of the app doesn't expose what specific configuration it is using.