Phone is a SGH-I747M. Was rooted. Tried to put a custom rom on it. Something happened. Now it loads to CWM-Recovery v18.104.22.168. I can't view the files on the SD Card. I have tried mounting the card from the menu. Still nothing. Please help. I think I can save this phone, but I just don't know how.
Here is the Procedure:
- Make sure latest Samsung USB drivers are installed on your PC.
- Download Odin v3.07 on your PC.(Some SAMSUNG devices require Odin v3.04).
- Download Recovery.tar, download link. This link Provides CWM Recovery.
Follow the Steps:
- Run Odin v3.07 on your PC as an administrator.
- Switch off your device, go to download mode (volume down + home screen button+ power button), then press volume up to continue and connect to your PC.
- When Odin recognize your device, click PDA option(Do not touch any other options) and navigate to the recovery.tar file where you have downloaded it.
- Select recovery file and hit START.
The flashing process will complete and Odin will show a PASS button with green background, your device will be rebooted. After flashing the stock recovery file your phone should boot normally without any problem.
Now before you flash a new ROM –
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging on your device
- Make sure you have latest Samsung USB drivers installed on your PC
- Wipe cache partition and wipe data/factory reset before you flash a ROM
Above Procedure is Adapted version. Original Work.
And if you want Original Samsung Firmware. Download Kies from Samsung Website which can put Samsung Firmware on your phone. See This.