I'm using Coolpad note 3 lite, running Android 5.1. I created internal memory backup using stock recovery. Files were created in this format:
- userdata_yyyymmdd_HHMMSS.backup = 2GB
- userdata_yyyymmdd_HHMMSS.backup1 = 2GB n. ...
- userdata_yyyymmdd_HHMMSS.backup5 = 1.53GB
- Android 5.1
- TWRP installed
- FAT32 internal & SD card.
- Tried Titanium backup and it don't recognize the format.
- Tried to do a stock recovery backup and replace the files. While trying to restore stock recovery not showing SD card, although it takes backup in SD card during backup in same session.
- 7Zip Windows opened the merged .backup file. It shows "2.ext".
- Mounting 2.ext in Ubuntu shows nothing even though file space is occupied.
- When trying to open 2.ext using 7zip, I see lot of files in similar name and opening them in 7zip again shows again same file names....
Now how do I recovery files from this 2.ext?