My I.Robot 7180 ICS OS4.0 tablet was drained, when charged I tried to open it again but it was only stucked loading in the black screen with android logo showing. How to make this work again?
Consider doing a full wipe of your tablet. I had this on a Galaxy Tab. Follow those instructions but remember you will lose all your data.
- Turn off your Android Tablet.
- Press and hold Volume + and Power button.
- Release Volume + and Power button when you see message on screen.
- On Android Stomach Repair Logo Screen, press again Volume + and Power button.
- On Hard Reset Menu Screen, use the Volume button to scroll up and down and use the Power button to select (click on).
- Scroll down to Wipe Data / Factory Reset and click on it.
- Scroll down to Yes – Delete All User Data and click on it.
- After Data Wipe Complete click on Reboot System Now.