I've got a pretty severe bug that results in my phone soft rebooting every time I try to make a phone call or a phone call would be coming in on the main number.
What I did to try to fix (no luck):
- Downloaded latest snapshot: https://download.cyanogenmod.org/get/jenkins/158646/cm-13.0-20160418-SNAPSHOT-ZNH0EAO2NL-shamu.zip
- Downloaded latest gapps for 6.0: http://opengapps.org/ (ARM 6.0 Stock package)
- Wiped /system, /data, dalvik cache & /cache
- Installed #1 and #2
- Wiped /internal storage
- Updating radio/bootloader to latest available
What's going on? This just started manifesting after I did a
cm13Nighty (4-11-2016) >
cm13Snapshot (4-18-2016) upgrade. I would've thought the reset would fix it at least?
Other things I've tried with no luck:
- Disabling/enabling WiFi Calling
- Booting into Safe Mode
/data/data& wiped Dalvik/cache again (This fixed WiFi calling consequently - dysfunctional again after soft-crash - interesting...)