I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 in terrible condition (charging port broke, power button broke etc). I am using a battery of another S3 to power it whenever needed. I have a whole lot of files to transfer (photos, docs etc) to my new phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (I guess it's not available where you guys are, but still).
- I cannot use a USB cable. (Charging port broke.)
- Bluetooth is WAY too slow for so many files, and drains the battery which cannot be charged while using the phone (it's another S3's battery).
- I cannot use my laptop as a medium because my laptop does not have Bluetooth (my fault, long story).
- Redmi Note 3 does not have NFC.
- My Redmi does not have a SIM card yet.
I can't figure out what to do. Can anyone suggest anything?