This started like a week ago, my phone wont connect to my WiFi properly.
- Unable to locate my WiFi (it cant search/ find my WiFi)
- 'Authentication Problem' shows when it is connecting to the WiFi (there is another one I can't remember)
- States that 'Internet is unavailable' occasionally when it connects
- It will connect to WiFi for like 5 secs before dropping again
In the beginning I thought my phone had lost its WiFi range as I would just walk into my office (where my router is) and it would connect, now that is not the case, it is a mixture of the above issues usually simultaneously occurring. It isn't a router issue as my other devices work flawlessly.
*My router emits 2 bands of WiFi (2.4 and 5 GHz) and I've tried using both.
- Restarting both phone and router
- Toggling airplane mode, WiFi and Battery Saver
- Deleting apps prior to the problem
This seems like a common issue within the android community, and I've searched relentlessly for a fix (permanent rather than temporal). If possible I would prefer to not have to factory reset my phone.
Thanks for all the assistance.