So, I've been searching a lot for video editing apps lately, I must've installed hundreds of them... most are terrible, some are alright and there are a few that are somewhat good, however none of these even come remotely close to programs such as Sony Vegas Pro. There are always 3 main problems when it comes to Android editing apps...
- Video has watermark;
- Video doesn't get rendered properly; or
- Application doesn't have enough features
Sure, some editors are OK but I am yet to find a good editor, one that gives a professional feel to videos, is feature packed, renders videos perfectly and has no watermark.
Now I know most of you will be thinking something along the lines of
It's Android, what do you expect?
But there is no reason why Android shouldn't be capable of this. Yes, it would be a big project for any developer that dare take it on, but why not? It's better to turn out a good product rather than the half-baked ones you see so often on the Google Play store.
So my question is, why doesn't Android have a somewhat decent video editing app yet?
- Is every Android app developer on earth too lazy to produce a quality editing app? (Please don't take this the wrong way.)
- Is Android incapable of handling something so powerful?
- If so, when will Android be able to process something like this?
- Are there any good Android editing apps that I just haven't found yet?
Edit: Sorry if I came off obnoxious, rude or arrogant in this question.