I have the Android smartphone “Lava Iris 455”. My phone is not rooted. Since last week I installed APK file from some website. After a second day I realize that a trojan is installed on my phone. It is downloading Android apps automatically when data connection is on my phone.
I installed AVG Antivirus from Google Play Store. It is showing following trojan is installed on my phone:
- Name : netalpha 3.1.8
- package :
- location :
installed Date : 2016/07/19**
- AVG antivirus failed to remove this trojan.
- Lookout antivirus shows un-installed unsuccessful
- After factory reseting, it is getting back again.
- I tried manually to force stop service, disable, clear data. it is getting enable automatically.
I searched this problem on Google, but I did not found a solution.
Last option is flash android stock ROM to phone with flashing software.
I have two questions:
- How is the trojan installed on /system/app directory even if my phone is not rooted yet?
- Obviously, if it installed on System App directory, then it should be removed without rooting my phone.