I have a file that has been stuck at "2 seconds remaining" for about a day. I feel it's never going to finish, so I want to know how to cancel it without quitting or stopping Chrome.
None of these have worked:
- turning off data and WiFi.
- force "Downloads" or "Download Manager" to stop.
- clearing the data of "Downloads" or "Download Manager".
- the suggestion to force "Download Manager" to stop and then press "Clear Data" does not work because "Clear Data" becomes grayed out after hitting "Force stop".
- going into notification bar and pressing for some kind of cancel option.