I need to save the website of some shops etc Power.fi because you cannot use LTE data in their shops (metallic halls) but I need to compare their prices to their website prices and others. Options of Internet Browsers
- Firefox because you can install there addons
- Chrome not because you cannot install addons in Android Chrome
Options of the goals
- It would be nice to save daily catalogs of the websites (whole website).
- And then when time is in need, just take pages which you need (just a page). (Akhil's answer proposal here)
- How to Store 777 single pages to one frontend/client/...?
Firefox plugins under test
- ScrapBook - does not work in Android Firefox because I cannot even install the app in Android; pressing install just goes infinitely but never installs; restoring the page shows that nothing is installed; I did restart the browser but no difference.
Chrome (I really would like to find a solution for this as soon as possible Google allows the addons)
Phone: Oneplus 2
OS: CyanogenMod 13