I know that this question was asked for several times, but I tried almost every solution that was suggested and Android Studio still doesn't see my device.
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
- ASUS ZenFone Go ZC451TG. Andrdoid ver. 5.1
What I have already tried:
- check usb3 or usb2. Lollipop doesn't work with usb3
- check the orginal cabel
- try reboot Windows, ASUS
- try drivers from Google, ASUS
- Install drivers from ASUS, only 2014 works on my device. Last Update from 2015 doesnt' work because of 64-bit system.
- Turn on developer's mode on device
- try MTP and PTP modes
- Try PC Link standard utility form ASUS. It doesn't work properly on my PC