So I've tried everything and it's not working, I cannot uninstall Marshmallow from my settings. I don't know what to do. Btw i have Lenovo A70000.
The official status is that you can not downgrade.
But if you take the risk you can do the downgrade via
SP Flash Tool, just follow this steps:
- download an official stock ROM (MM stock ROM, LP stock ROM)
- download and install phone drivers
- unpack downloaded stock ROM on your PC
- enable USB debugging option on your phone: like this
- Go to Settings > About > Build number > tap it 7 times to unlock Developer options > then return to Settings > Developer options > tick the USB Debugging option
SP Flash Tool
- Charge your phone up to 80% and disable all those firewalls or antivirus on your PC.
- Run as Administrator the flash_tool.exe, that you will find in the stock rom package.
- Click on
Scatter-loadingand browse the scatter file
- In the menu
Optiontab, go to
Download, and put
DA DL All with Checksumboth USB and Storage Checksum.
- Now choose the
- Now hit the green
- Now turn off the phone and remove the battery for at least 5 seconds, then put the battery back.
- Connect your Phone to PC via USB, this will start the flashing process.
- Once the process has completed, we will see a huge green check box.
- Now we can disconnect the phone from the cable. Now switch on your phone, it will take 6-10 minutes for first boot.
- You have successfully installed the stock ROM or Official ROM on Lenovo A7000 ROW version