I have android devices with WhatsApp and another apps. When I try delete any contact, sometimes in the next days the contact backs to my contact list... In the end, I need most of times block the contact on WhatsApp to avoid use it. I think that some app is recovering/syncing the contact back, but I updated the Google Contacts, removing the contact and he keeps returning...
This is the reason why I use the term "obliterate", I see when learning source control... When you delete a file from source control, it is deleted, but you can recover from the history/previous commits. So when you want fully delete, you want "obliterate" it, pretending like it never existed...
I wonder if can have 5 options for deal with this:
- Some option on Android to obliterate (I search but not found)
- Some app with that option or that objective
- Some app to monitor and block the contact to back to list
- Some app to monitor and discover the app that is recovering the contact
- Some app with the job of maintain the master list of contact, and from there I delete it and the app keeps "deleted", monitoring the contact list changes
Thanks in advance!