So i locked myself out of my GalaxyS1(i9000) I Have lots of stuff on there that i really need. I have no wifi or data connection on,debugging is off,no root. only bluetooth on... I know it seems like a lost cause but i really need a creative way in.. Thanks..
(If you have rooted device and activated adb from developer options on your phone previously. I have mentioned it here so it may help others.)
- Download and install adb kits and driver from here
- Connect the phone via usb to your pc
In command prompt type the commands below
- adb shell
- cd data/system
- rm *.key
Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you brick your device by this method. Think carefully before doing it.
- Download Aroma File Manager and place it in your sdcard.(Rename it to update.zip if needed)
- Go to recovery mode by powering off your device and press Volume up + Home then Power button.
- Select update/install zip from sdcard and flash the aroma zip.
- Go to
- To remove pattern lock delete gesture.key and If you want to remove password, delete password.key
If these thing doesn't work I am afraid that you have to do a Hard Reset from Recovery.
Suggestion: If you don't have privacy issue always backup your important documents(like:- contacts, messages etc.) in cloud or sync them with google's backup services.