Just bought a Xiaomi Redmi 3s last week, and still struggling to connect the phone to the computer.
I did everything anyone told me:
- USB debugging is on in my phone
- Install Mi PC Suite on my computer
- Windows Explorer does show that Redmi 3s is connected to PC but does not show any file or folders
- Same in Device manager, it does show the device connected and working fine.
- In Mi PC Suite, it always asks "Connect to device thru USB" and after some time, a message appears "You need to update your device to use Mi PC Suite. Update your device before connecting".
- I updated the phone to the latest version MIUI 126.96.36.199. but the same still message shows.
Please suggest to me what to do.