It seems like by using Google Calendar app, an edit can happen on specific event and multiple event editing is not supported.
Below are the steps mentioned in official page of Android cal. app
- Open the Google Calendar app Google Calendar.
- Open the event you want to add people to.
- Tap Edit Edit.
- Tap Invite people.
- Type the name or email address of the person you want to invite.
- Tap Save.
Of course you can invite multiple guests/people to a specific event, but editing multiple event (to share it) does not seems possible at this time via Google Calendar app.
But if you are using Google calendar on Computer, it seems it is possible to share the whole calendar. You can read the instructions for this on the official page, but below are the basic steps.
- Open Google Calendar on a computer.
- On the left, find Drop-down menu My Calendars. You may need to click to expand it.
- Find the calendar you want to share and click the arrow next to it.
- Menu on hover over calendar name
- Select Share this Calendar.
- Under Share with specific people, add the email address of the person you want to share with.
- For Permission Settings, choose an option in the drop-down menu. Learn more about these options below.
- Click Add person, if they aren't already added.
- Click Save.
If you shared your calendar with an individual email address, they'll see your calendar in their "Other calendars" list. If you shared your calendar with an email group , they'll see the calendar in their "Other calendars" list once they click on the link in the email invitation from Google Calendar.