Dropped my Oneplus One recently, and have bought a replacement already, but would like to get my files off.
- screen works, but only top left inch of touchscreen registers
- volume buttons don't work
- USB debugging has disabled itself for some reason (I usually leave it on for this reason)
- when I connect it to the computer using the original USB cable, it just keeps connecting over and over but never shows up (and adb devices doesn't list it)
- I have a USB OTG adapter but it's not registering my mouse or keyboard
Other possibly helpful stuff:
- wifi is connected
- bluetooth is on
- I have an 'ftp server' app on my phone that I could connect to to get the data off if I could open it
- TWRP is installed, phone is unlocked
- lock screen disabled
I've read through the nice broken screen wiki, but nothing on there helps
any creative ideas?