I have done factory reset of my honor 5x Android 6.0.1 by mistake. This phone is rooted and I have tried disk digger pro, desktop applications like easeus recovery via USB debugging. It detects only recent data but not deleted one.
- I have not overwritten any data ;
- Phone did not has encryped storage before reset ;
- It has fingerprint lock before factory reset ;
- I want to recover phone storage data ;
- PC applications unable to find any deleted data after scanning all sectors on phone storage.
I have done recovery on Android 5.0 lenovo s850 and it was fine so I have recovery experience.
- Has factory reset cleared all sectors ?
- Does Android 6.0.1 not support recovery ?
- Should I rollback to 5.0 and then try ?
- Any method available ?