I was doing some development work on my Moto 360 (using Android Studio), and since I rebooted the watch earlier to fix an issue with Android Studio, this location symbol has been on my watchface. What does that symbol mean?
- This symbol acts exactly like the offline "cloud" symbol acts, regardless of watchface.
- The app I'm working on does not access my watch's or phone's location in any way.
- Debugging over Bluetooth setting in Android Wear app turned off, as well as Bluetooth Debugging and ADB Debugging settings in Developer Settings on my watch.
- Some app was using my location for hours on my phone, but has since stopped, while this location symbol has persisted.
- Never seen this symbol before on my watch, and haven't done a software update recently or anything.
Here's a screenshot:
What could that symbol mean? How can I get it to go away?