I have a yu yureka AO5510 runs on Cyanogenmod 12.1. I used it without any problem till today morning. But suddenly it started to restarts again and again. If i connect it to the charger, the booting get completed but when it finish boot, again restarts. If I didn't connect charger, even booting is not started. The brand name is shown, again restart likewise.
I didn't perform any update, didn't rooted didn't installed any apps and didn't do anything. I can access to the recovery menu. I wiped the cache but no use. I connected it to pc in fastboot mode but not detecting. All of my important data are stored in it and so I can't erase it simply.
Things I have done so far
- Remove battery and inserted again
- Recovery mode -> wiped cache
- Connected to laptop in fastboot but not detecting.
I checked the recovery logs and it contains something like
missing clock cycle property IRQ32 no longer affine to CPU4 Started secondary processor
Suggestions I want
- How to interact it to fastboot or adb
- How to copy data from that device to laptop
- How to solve the booy loop issue